AGREEMENT TO TERMS
”, or “our
”) and contains all the essential conditions for the provision of information and consulting services, the full list of which is contained on the Internet at www.travelwinwin.com
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM www.travelwinwin.com
, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By agreeing you are stating that:
- You are at least 18 years old and have authorized to use the Debit/Credit card and/or PayPal account.
- You will not charge back, dispute, reverse any payments.
- We reserve the right to ban any account/person without notice for any reason.
- You have read the Terms & Conditions and agree.
- You agree to be bound to the Terms and Conditions and everything listed above and below. No refunds will be granted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
The date of conclusion of the Agreement (the date of acceptance of this TERMS AND CONDITIONS) is the date of payment by the Customer for the services of the Travel WIN-WIN.
The Customer is not entitled to use services that are not included in the cost of the paid Service and not paid additionally.
The information provided in or through the Site is for general informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use. Any application of our information, products and/or services; which include but are not limited to advice and tips found in our programs, products, services, videos, webinars, coaching sessions and/or other communications in person, over the internet, social media, phone, via email or any other format — will be implemented at your own risk.
The information on this Site does not constitute legal, financial or taxation advice or any other solicitation. We are not accountants or financial advisors or practicing attorneys.SUBJECT
The subject of this Agreement is the provision of services by the Travel WIN-WIN by posting a remote Video Course, Webinars and other informational services (presentations, masterclasses, events) on the Internet on the www.travelwinwin.com
through the provision of special access to the Customer.
The cost, list, content, terms and procedure for the provision of Services are indicated on the www.travelwinwin.com
. Services under this contract are limited to the provision of information to the Customer and the formation of skills for its independent use.
Term of provision of Services - the date of providing the Customer with access to the Video Course/Webinar paid by him, which does not exceed 48 hours from the date of receipt of the Customer's funds for the Services to the Contractor's current account.
If the Customer, for reasons beyond the control of the Contractor, does not use access to the Site, does not view the Video Course, the Service is considered to be properly provided and the funds paid to the Contractor are non-refundable. PAYMENT
The date of conclusion of the Agreement (the date of acceptance of this TERMS AND CONDITIONS) is the date of payment by the Customer for the services of Travel WIN-WIN.
The contract price consists of a one-time payment for access to the Video Course (or other Travel WIN-WIN services) through access using personalized access parameters created by the Customer by clicking on the address (link) sent to the Customer's e-mail address specified by the Customer, as well as on the main site www.travelwinwin.com
and other pages of the site and subdomain pages belonging to this domain when choosing a certain Payment is made in the amount of 100% prepayment for access to the Video Course or other Travel WIN-WIN services (other payment procedure is possible in accordance with the terms of the promotions, as well as in some cases after additional agreement with the Contractor).
The prices quoted on www.travelwinwin.com
website for registration for the courses and Travel WIN-WIN services are those which are valid (quoted on website) during the time of the enrollment process. The prices are final.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or PayPal through the electronic payment system on the Contractor's Website.The moment of payment is the transfer of funds to the current account of the Contractor.
Payment for the User may be made by a third party (Customer), and if the payment organization or the payer's bank cancels the payment, the payment will be considered failed, and the Contractor has the right to cancel access to the Video Course. In case of a refund of paid funds, the refund is made on the basis of a personal application of the person in whose name the bank card with which the payment was made is issued.
All bank fees are to be met by Customers.
Refunds to the Customer shall be made if access information has not been sent by the Contractor to the e-mail address specified by the Customer. After providing access, the Service is considered to be provided in full, the funds are non-refundable.
Payment for services, in the amount established on the Contractor's Website, for an online course, webinar, any other training material presented on the Contractor's Website, is non-refundable after reviewing it or gaining access to the mail, as well as after 3 days of opening access to the training materials of the online course, webinar and other educational products, if these are courses with a long delivery period, that is, lessons, modules, video recordings are provided according to the lesson opening schedule (the so-called streaming courses).
The Customer has the right to make an advance payment (booking) of the promotional Video Course, with a delay in providing access on the terms contained on the Contractor's Website. In this case, the Customer makes an amount of advance payment in the amount of 50 euro, this amount may change, you can specify on the Contractor's Website. If the Customer refuses to pay the remaining part of the cost of the Video Course after receiving information from the Contractor about the confirmation of the reservation, the prepayment is non-refundable and is considered payment for the booking service of the right of access to this Video Course.
Preliminary partial payment for the Services, in the amount established on the Contractor's Website, shall be refunded at the request of the Customer, but no later than the start date of the next Course. From the start date of the Course, the Customer loses the right to refund the preliminary partial payment and it is considered payment for the booking service of access to this Video Course.
The Contractor is not responsible for failure to provide the Services when their provision was hampered by force majeure circumstances beyond the control of the Contractor: earthquake, fire, adoption of legislative acts declaring impossible the activities of the Contractor, blocking of the Internet connection by the decision of its operator. The Contractor shall notify the Customer of these circumstances by e-mail or other specified method of feedback indicating the period of resumption of the provision of Services.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
Purchase of the Video Course for collective access (viewing by several persons) is prohibited. PROCEDURE FOR PROVIDING SERVICES
To receive the Service, the Customer leaves an application on the Contractor's website. All reference information during the application process can be obtained by e-mail.
To complete the application, the Customer leaves the following data to the Contractor:
- last name and first name;
- contact e-mail;
- contact phone number;
After submitting the application, the Customer agrees to the terms of this TERMS AND CONDITIONS by clicking in the cell under the phrase "I agree with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS" and pays for the ordered Service in the ways provided for by the terms of this agreement.
The service is considered to be provided by the Contractor by providing access keys to the Video Course/Webinar ordered by the Customer or by providing a hyperlink to download materials via the Customer's e-mail specified in the application.
The service of booking a Video Course is considered to be provided by booking the right to a promotional Video Course/Webinar upon making an advance payment.
Upon the fact of the services rendered, an act on the provision of services is not formed.
To be able to go on an internship at a hotel with Tatiana, you must have a valid passport, visa and be able to travel. Flights are not included in the coaching price. TheCustomer is responsible for compliance with passport, visa, customs, foreign exchange and health regulations. Any disadvantages arising from non-compliance with these regulations shall be borne by the Customer. A trip to the hotel for practice can be carried out within 12 month after the end of the coaching.
After the Customer has studied the Course and passes the test, the Contractor sends the Customer an e-mail with a personalized Certificate of successful completion of the Course. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.USER REPRESENTATIONS
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
9. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
11. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
12. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
13. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
14. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
15. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
16. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
20. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
21. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
22. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
23. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
24. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
25. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a Course or related event(s) in our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone a Course or event, we will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the cancelled or postponed course or event to within twelve (24) months from its original start date. Registration fees paid by registrants for a cancelled or postponed course shall be applicable to the rescheduled course on a euro for euro basis only.USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.SUBMISSIONS
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site. We are able to change the number of recorded lessons on the Video Course, re-record them and update them.
The Contractor, at its discretion and in cases where the Video Course tariff chosen by the Customer, in the description of which there is information that the selected tariff contains information about joining the community, group, chat, messenger and any other additional place to communicate between students on the Video Course, has the right to exclude the Customer from these places at any time at the discretion of the Contractor, provided that the Customer tries to sabotage the training process, aggressively configured, interfere with other participants in the learning process, agitate for various actions not related to the Video Course and other actions that do not affect the learning process and/or prevent other participants from perceiving information regarding training on the Video Course.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.DISCLAIMER
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $500.00 USD. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.INDEMNIFICATION
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. You are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means. MISCELLANEOUS
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a Course or related event(s) in our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone a Course or event, we will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the cancelled or postponed course or event to within twenty four (24) months from its original start date. Registration fees paid by registrants for a cancelled or postponed course shall be applicable to the rescheduled course on a euro for euro basis only.
By placing an order for products or services from www.travelwinwin.com
, you acknowledge that TRAVEL WIN-WIN and Tatsiana Navitskaya does not make any representation, warranty, or guarantee as to whether you will ultimately attain sufficient understanding and knowledge to become a travel influencer / content creator.
Regardless of whether you become a travel influencer once paid, the payment becomes non-refundable. Any right to a refund is not dependent on whether you become a travel influencer/ content creator or receive any collaboration. You will not receive a refund due to any covid-19 travel restrictions unless informed otherwise. CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site and the course, please contact us at: email@example.com